Monday, March 10, 2008

Thank heaven for brothers and sisters!

I just love Noah and Maya so much, and these pictures remind me of it.
We braved the rain this morning and went to Picture People to get pictures for easter taken. To my amazement the photographer was a friend from church. Thank heavens. My kids were acting unparticularly giddy and hyper, but he worked with them and got some great shots.
Love your kids and never forget the small things.

I just love this one, its so natural. They weren't posing, he just was randomly shooting and I guess he caught this one...I love it so much!
Now, this is what brothers and sisters are about. This is going to be a picture that will be inscribed in my head forever. Maya hugging Noah and if you can tell Noah looks like he is saying in his head "Get her off of me". I just love this picture. I didn't even think he could catch something like that.

1 comment:

Tia Buchanan said...

I cannot wait to hang out with you guys more!!