Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I never thought....

You know, I never thought that any of my children would get in the dryer. I have always tried to incorporate them in helping me load and start the washer and dryer and understand it is specifically for clothes. This morning I was hanging up some clothes in the laundry room and I stepped away to go hang some up. When I came back I found Maya in the dryer. I couldn't help but laugh and grab the camera. I immediately after took her out and told her dangerous, and let her put a rug in the dryer to learn it was for clothes only. Here's the little bugger!



1 comment:

Paige said...

Hyrum loves to play in our washer and dryer. He knows he is only allowed to do it when we are doing laundry together though. We have the old fashioned top loader kind though and he can easily open and close both the washer and dryer by himself. Maya is getting so big! Thanks for the Easter pictures we got them last Saturday!