Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm officially a working mama!


Today I started my first day at work.

I took up a babysitting job for a 16 month old little boy name Caden. He is a really down to earth little boy. Although having to wake up at 6am for drop off is not easy, its only about 1 to 3 days a week. I actually look forward to having the little guy here to play with Maya. Maya is having some initial trouble adjusting to him, but I think it will benefit her in learning to share and to be around other kids. I am so glad that I found something that fits with my schedule and is at home and still allows me to be with my kids.


Today is a very chilly and windy day here in Austin. High around 56 or so. I was hoping to do something outside today with the kids, but that will have to be put off for a warmer day.

Noah starts spring break next week. He is excited to be staying home for a whole week. Maybe I can take them maybe on a day trip. Need to start thinking of some fun things to do. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

Yesterday, an old lady came over wondering where I got our windmill. I told her and then we ended up talking for about an hour about just random stuff. She is the sweetest lady, she has her own business making cheesecakes.....mmmm!

1 comment:

Paige said...

56 is super warm! that was our high and we headed outside to the park with no jackets on. have fun with all your kids this week!