Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A favorite memory...

I was taking a shower ( Of all places ) and I stopped and remembered that I had made a blog to track my pregnancy with Maya. I wondered if that blog still existed and sure enough it does!

Check it out http://www.mayabuchanan.blogspot.com/ Paige, then pointed out to me that Noah's old blog still existed as well... check it out! www.noahbuchanan.blogspot.com

When our new addition comes we will still have this blog, no random name blogs. Fun to look back on though.

I read through the whole thing and can't believe that she is now almost 2 1/2 years old. Wow, seeing pictures of Maya and Noah as babies just makes me want to squeeze them and never let them go and constantly let them know how much i love them.


1 comment:

Paige said...

noah's blog still exists too
www.noahbuchanan.blogspot.com
soon you are going to have baby #3. how fun!!!