Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Baby Shower for Tristan

On Saturday, I had my baby shower. I couldn't believe how beautiful the shower looked. My best friend Naomi did a fantastic job on decorating and getting it all pulled together. Above is a picture of this adorable diaper wreath that she made, yes it was all her!!
I love her to death.

Here Naom and I are taking a picture in front of the baby wreath.
Here is another awesome creation by Naomi. This adorable ducky diaper cake.

I am so lucky!!

High School friends!!!! Liz, Erin, and Naomi

Here is the set up in the kitchen area. We had some of the best food ever. It was completely gone by the end of the party. I must say, Tristan is already loved by many! There was such a great turn out at the baby shower and he got lots of great gifts. This whole thing could have not been possible for my very best friend Naomi. I love ya girl!!






No comments: