Friday, April 25, 2008

Maya's birthday present from Mommy and Noah!

Noah and I took Maya yesterday for her to pick out her birthday present. Of course, she picked a baby, since she LOVES babies, real or not! She found this life-like baby, actually weight like a newborn, maybe 4lbs? Maya's size 5 huggies fits on her.
She loved it so much since it was sleeping, she was going SHHH.. baby.. SHH.. baby to it in the store. So she decided that this was what she wanted. Well, we got home and she was pretty content playing with her baby. Later on in the evening she's holding the baby again, and I hadn't seen it for a couple of hours, but when I did I noticed that somehow Maya found a green permanent marker and colored up her face. I was so upset, but thought it was funny. I tried everything from bleach to alcohol to get it off. I googled and today we are going to get nail polish remover to try and see if that gets it off, if not well, green scribbles it is.
Maybe her name with be Scribbles.
The new mommy!
Scribbles the baby!

No comments: