Friday, April 25, 2008

48 cupcakes for only 10 people!

For playgroup on Wednesday I had decided that we would have a little "party" for Maya's 2nd birthday. I was told that a lot of people were bound to show up, we are having another ward (the parkwood ward) merge with the Sunset Valley Ward, due to the new boundary change. I told myself ok, I hope I get enough. I bought 48 cupcakes at HEB (luckily they weren't that expensive). We showed up at the park and I waited to see how many people would show. Well, I think only about 10 people showed up. I only had about 6 eat cupcakes! Iwas left with 3 full boxes plus some. I ended up giving a full box that was chocolate away, ans was left with 2 for the house! Guess, I was a little disappointed, no birthday song, no party!
That's ok Robb as been enjoying them!
Maya can't wait to have a cupcake!
YUMMY... Mummy!
Icing Queen!


No comments: