Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 3rd birthday Maya!!

This past saturday we celebrated Maya's 3rd birthday, her real "birth" date was April 27th. We had a good turnout and we had a good time. We enjoyed some good fun and food, rounded out by singing happy birthday and eating cake.

I look back and remember every second and moment of when Maya was born, and I look at pictures and fall in love all over again with my little girl! She has definetly grown up so much within the last year, from being potty trained (long ago!!) to starting up school at Athena. She definetly has one of those "girl" personalities that you love and hate sometimes. I love her so much and she has brough a lot of joy into our lives. It's crazy that my little guys are growing up right before my eyes, luckily I still get those hugs and kisses often!!

Happy birthday MAYA ROSE BUCHANAN!!





1 comment:

Tia Buchanan said...

the best part was when Maya was singing happy birthday to herself!