Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter bunny came!

Yup, it's the night before and I feel I am more excited for the kids easter baskets than they will. I think I did a great job, didn't spend much money, and reused some stuffed animals that were packed away that the kids never knew about! Maya is into Hello Kitty right now, and she is just going to flip when she sees her basket. The Hello Kitty on the side she found in our garage at our little house and kept wanting to go back to get it, I told her I would try to go back and find it, and when I did, I thought to myself it would be perfect to say the easter bunny found it and brought it to her! Target even had fun hello kitty shaped eggs! Noah is doing soccer right now, so I got him some soccer eggs, both topped off with the all around fun "chalk", pinwheels, and bunny peeps!$1 isle is so awesome!!! Easter here we come!


No comments: