Saturday, August 2, 2008

Do you have your copy yet?

I was so excited yesterday. My patience has paid off. About 6 months ago I reserved my copy of "Breaking Dawn" at Borders. I went in yesterday to get my wristband to all the people who reserved books. I was a little nervous to see what number in line I was going to get but YIPEE i got #20, that means I was in the first group of 25 to buy the book. So, last night Robb and I stayed up till midnight. I conned him into going to get it for me. I WAS SO EXCITED TO GET THE BOOK. I have been waiting a long time for it. Hopefully, it is everything I hope it will be.

DO YOU HAVE YOURS YET?

2 comments:

Paige said...

I am almost done with eclipse. hopefully by the time i finish readin git, someone will have finished the 4th book and i can just borrow it. did you stay up all night reading?

Buchanan Family said...

No, I didn't start it till saturday late afternoon, but I'm stuck to it now. I knew it would happen, cause I've been waiting.