Sunday, May 11, 2008

march of dimes walk

Saturday morning Maya and I walked over and met up with some friends to participate in the March for Dimes "March for Babies" walk that was being held in Austin. The total distance was about 5 miles from start to finish. Thankfully, most of the mid-morning was overcast, and we had nice winds blowing every now and then. We had a great time, and by the end of the day we were exhausted. I didn't get many pictures, 5 minutes after walking my camera died, I will post some as soon as some are forwarded to me. I joined in the walk with a team called "Cousins for a Cause". They were a very spunky team. Very fun.

By the end of the day, I had made a decision to participate in the future and start my own team. You can donate and check out the site at http://www.marchforbabies.org/528080

The start of the race!
I was so tired at the begining of the day, and especially the end!!!
Neat shot of some of the team members on
"Cousins for a cause"

No comments: