Thursday, March 4, 2010

That little stinker!

On Monday I had to start the cleaning process in our rental for the new tenants to move in. I started in one bathroom upstairs and saw that tristan was playing with the bathtub, but it was a deep garden tub so he was unable to climb in. I moved on to the second bathroom and didn't think of anything when he turned on the water, surely i didn't even think that he would get in, but sure enough he did. That little stinker climbed in the bathtub, in his jammies, and was playing in the water. I was a little shocked at first, because i did not plan properly for him possibly jump in a tub full of water. I didn't have any extra clothes, i did have my diaper bag with diapers though! I seached through my car, and ended up finding him a jacket to wear! Luckily, the new tenants were coming by and offered to bring me some clothes for him to wear... all and all it was pretty funny! I just kept on cleaning while he played in the water... what else was i supposed to do??? I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A TOWEL!!! HAHA, needless to say, i now pack a change of clothes, ALWAYS, in the diaper bag..


2 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

That is so cute! You coped with no change of clothes but thank heavens you had your camera! It would have been sad not to have a picture. LOL

Paige said...

I am glad that Tristan is crazy like my boys. Both Kaden & Hyrum do this. Hyrum is so crazy some days he asks to take a bath with his clothes on. When we are on vacation his "toy"s to play with are his dirty socks. lol