Thursday, November 12, 2009

UT Museum

Yesterday, Maya's class took a field trip to the UT Museum. We had a fun time exploring the different dinosaur bones and different exhibits. Maya had a great time hanging out with her friends. I asked her what was the best thing of her field trip and she said " I ate my whole turkey sandwich"

My favorite moment was when we were looking at a huge blue topaz stone in the case and she looks at me and says "look mommy everytime i jump the light in the box turns off then on"!!! All while I turn my head to see the Museum security guard flicking it on and off everytime she jumped!

I love my Maya and it's amazing to see everyday how much she is growing up!

Maya intrigued by the Hogs.

Fanscinated by all the pretty stones!

All the different scarabs! Very neat!

Typical Maya sucking on those darn fingers!





Flying dinosaur.

No comments: