Saturday, August 8, 2009

Meeting Kate Gosselin..

A friend and I from church went to the 2009 Women's Balance Expo, basically a bunch of health and wellness booths, free junk, and speakers. Well, Kate Gosselin was on the line up and I just new I had to be there. I had butterflies in my stomach when she came on stage, knowing in my head this was obviously a dream. After coming to reality, I was very excited and in shock I was seeing her. We stood in line after her talk abot how she got pregnant with all her babies, which I felt in a way she was reading straight from her book, and I got to meet her. I got very excited and I'm sure by her expression she thought i was the crazy fan in the crowd. I learned a few things from this experience...#1 I hope she's a little friendlier next time. She didn't really say anything, but what was i hoping for her to say? She hated jon or something?? #2 I SO NEED TO LOOSE BOOKOOS OF WEIGHT... ugg these pictures of me are horrible!!! Oh well... I had a huge adrenaline rush, and was lucky I got the oppurtunity to see her. She is definetly a very beautiful women...

Jennifer, Kate, and I

Kate signed my book!!

Ok, so I was so trying to get a picture of the body guard, but it blurred, Urrgh!

Kate and another fan.

I call this spy or stalker picture.. i was trying to get a picture of her, and i could only through these peoples heads

during her talk.

No comments: