Thursday, July 16, 2009

7 months


Well, yesterday Tristan turned 7 months. It's crazy to think that he is now on the down end of the hill to turning 1. Time definetly flies by when they are little like this, they seem to be here one minute and another be cooing and babbling.

Within the las month Tristan has definetly become a talker! He can now say Dadda, Mamma, and Bobba! For sure, when he is hungry he will become very vocal and at times say Dadda Bobba, or Momma Bobba! It's very cute. He loves looking at himself in the mirror! I'm sure he's wondering who that person is talking back to him!

Within the past couple of days or so, we have really see Tristan become mobile! Yes, Mobile. I think that he is going to follow in Noah's footsteps and army crawl! He looks like a little inchworm! He inch his way to wherever he wants to get to! Some peole might ask if I dread him starting to do this, but honestly, I'm ready. I'm one of those people that dread holding a 20+ pound baby all the time!! Hee Hee JK

I am not sure on his weight but I'm sure he is around 22 or 23 lbs. He is a chunk money! I just love how chunky he is! More to kiss and love on!!

No comments: