Wednesday, September 24, 2008

27 weeks 1 day

Okay, so I decided to post a picture every 4 weeks from here on out till the end and try and document a little more on here. I am 27 weeks and 1 day, and I still have a lifetime to go :). Things have been going ok so far, besides the HORRIBLE HEARTBURN!!! It's just something I have to deal with, I had it with the other 2 pregnancies as well. I can definetly say that within the past few weeks I've gotten a bigger and its only downhill or should I say OUTWARD from here on out. I can still get away with bending down and over, a little, but I pay for it afterward. I'm sure that will end soon and I wont be able to do it at all.
I was actually asked today buy my reconstructive surgeons nurse if I was having twins! HAVING TWINS!!! ARE YOU JOKING ME!!! I'm not that big am I? You judge.






No comments: