Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sea World Adventure

Yesterday, the kids and I ventured to Sea World. Amie and one of her friends came along for the adventure. Although, the night before I was up most of the night with Noah and his stomach ache, and we had a 7am dr. appt. we got there and the kids had a blast. They had never seen Shamu, let alone a whale that big. We sat in the splash zone and got completely soaked by him. After getting splashed several times, the kids were pretty freaked out. Noah rode his first little roller coaster with me... I felt a little sick afterward, even thought it was a kiddie coaster. The kids and I enjoyed a dolphin show, and an upclose view of dolphins. We got to play at the water park, and see the shark cove and coral reef. I hadn't been to Sea World in years! It was great to take the kids and see them enjoy it. Here are some fun pictures.

This was Maya happy before Shamu decided to come out and splashed us! ( The water was Freezing!!!) They were so excited to see the huge whales.
Shot of Shamu. (That's how close we were)

Upclose with the dolphin. You could buy 4 fish for $5 bucks to feed them, we passed, but enjoyed being inches from them!
Just arriving at the park, it was hot yesterday!
Happy 20th Birthday Sea World... Shamu!

The little Shamu Coaster that Noah and I rode on.
Noah anticipating the shamu ride!


No comments: