Monday, February 25, 2008

And we're off to church!

Our Little Church Goers


I know just starting to go to church regularly should have been something that we should have been doing years ago, but it was my new years resolution to be commited to going.
2 sundays ago Noah was introduced to his primary teacher. He wasn't to excited during the 2nd hour when all the primary kids were together. I tried to get him into it but he wouldn't budge. When he broke off into his individual class he did loosen up. He started talking with the kids and his teacher and was even answering questions. He even told the class that he was wearing "God's Clothes" that day. Collette was in nursery with Maya, I think she did ok.
This sunday was even better. Noah and I went to primary and he even played Noah in the Noah's Arc acting skit his class did. He had to be pushed into place several times and the teacher had to speak for him, but I was so proud of him. He is really making strides to understanding what the church is about. I was surprised when Robb told me that Maya was in nursery by herself. She came out with a little activity she made and came out singing Twinkle Twinkle. It is very cute!



No comments: